skip to main | skip to sidebar

4 Science 1

Anglo-Chinese School Blog of Class of 4 Science 1

RSS

    New Post

    • New Post

    Customize Blog

    • Design

    Pages

    • Home
    • Games
    • Links
    • Humor section
    • Slides
    • Videos
    • Notes
    • Photos

    Chatbox


    ShoutMix chat widget

    End Of The Mayan Calendar


    The Official Countdown

    So, I've just found out at my neighborhood McDonald's that the World Cup starts today. Apparently, it is a prestigious soccer event and one of the major sporting events in the world starring all the best players.

    Having heard that, the first thing that popped into my head was: "I wonder what the trophy is made of?"
    And so having said that, I present the following video:





    Regards,
    Jereme

    0 Response to "The World Cup"

    Post a Comment

    Newer Post Older Post Home
    Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog templates Designed by EZwpthemes
Converted into Blogger Templates by Theme Craft