skip to main | skip to sidebar

4 Science 1

Anglo-Chinese School Blog of Class of 4 Science 1

RSS

    New Post

    • New Post

    Customize Blog

    • Design

    Pages

    • Home
    • Games
    • Links
    • Humor section
    • Slides
    • Videos
    • Notes
    • Photos

    Chatbox


    ShoutMix chat widget

    End Of The Mayan Calendar


    The Official Countdown

    Below is what Mr Leong sent me after i asked him a few questions.

    Dear Nickolas,

    My replies as follow:


    1)  Do we have to be entirely truthful when writing the SGC?
     - Yes obviously.  What is our second School Value?

    2)  Is there a minimum word count?
    - No minimum but maximum word count of 450 words.

    3) Should the report be as detailed as possible? E.G. For UNSW Science should I say "I got a few distinctions over the years" OR state the specific years in which i got distinction
    - Specific

    4) In your attachment, is point '5' a reminder of point '2'? or does it mean something else? (the example has 1 spacing between words)
    - Points 5 and 2 are different

    5)What is the consequence of missing the deadline?
    - No excuses for missing deadline

    6) How will what I write affect my graduating certificate? (what if we write very little or a lot)
    -  Do not write too little or else it will look meaningless. Use the sample for reference – maximum of 2 pages


    I still have no idea what double spacing is. Anyone care to tell me?


    -Yeti

    1 Response to "SGC"

    1. Lionel says:
      May 20, 2010 at 9:45 PM

      @ Nickolas: Actually, it is as simple as tapping the space bar twice after every word. Word and Pages can do this automatically. However, the problem comes when the format is double spacing after every word and period while single spacing after every comma. That, I do not know how to make it automated. I think Pages can do it, but Word cannot as styles can be imported on Pages.

    Post a Comment

    Newer Post Older Post Home
    Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog templates Designed by EZwpthemes
Converted into Blogger Templates by Theme Craft