skip to main | skip to sidebar

4 Science 1

Anglo-Chinese School Blog of Class of 4 Science 1

RSS

    New Post

    • New Post

    Customize Blog

    • Design

    Pages

    • Home
    • Games
    • Links
    • Humor section
    • Slides
    • Videos
    • Notes
    • Photos

    Chatbox


    ShoutMix chat widget

    End Of The Mayan Calendar


    The Official Countdown

    Finally, we are done with Skill 1 and 2 for our practical examinations. Now, we await for the wondrous Skill 3, which should be in Term 3. The best part is the holidays are here. Oh wait, I am sorry, what holidays? Unfortunately, the homework is here.

    1. Chemistry assignments
    2. Chemistry worksheet (Mole Concept)
    3. Additional Mathematics assessment book (First four exercises)
    4. Mathematics assessment book (First four exercises)
    5. Biology practice paper
    6. Student Graduation Certificate write-up (Due on 2 June)
    Here is a note to all. There is no Chemistry remedial this Saturday. Apparently, Mr. Alex Lee wants us to study for Mother Tongue O-level Examination. Who am I kidding? Who is going to study besides the hardworking few? Even Jereme is not studying, no offense.

    I apologize for the time I am taking for the O-level index numbers, it will be up by tomorrow afternoon, check your student mail at around 1800 tomorrow. Thanks.

    Once again, good luck to those in Michigan. Gerald and Darien, my cup of Starbucks Coffee.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lionel

    1 Response to "Practical Examinations Are Over!"

    1. Png Tian En Daniel Says:
      May 28, 2010 at 4:34 PM

      Jereme will be studying, he always studys, he refused to go out with us on the last day of MYEs to study chinese as he believes that chinese can be studied I think.

    Post a Comment

    Newer Post Older Post Home
    Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog templates Designed by EZwpthemes
Converted into Blogger Templates by Theme Craft