skip to main | skip to sidebar

4 Science 1

Anglo-Chinese School Blog of Class of 4 Science 1

RSS

    New Post

    • New Post

    Customize Blog

    • Design

    Pages

    • Home
    • Games
    • Links
    • Humor section
    • Slides
    • Videos
    • Notes
    • Photos

    Chatbox


    ShoutMix chat widget

    End Of The Mayan Calendar


    The Official Countdown

    As like what Mr Leong said, the state of the classroom when we left was very untidy. After a bit of observation, I realised that the classroom duty roster isn't working out too well. However, I believe that after the school bell rings, if everyone just stays back for a while and clean the place around them before going off, the duty roster would function better. In addition to that, if anyone stays back in the classroom, they should have the responsibility to ensure that they keep the class clean before they leave, regardless of whether .

    I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, nor am I saying that I have done my part to clean the classroom before I left, I am just saying that we should take this seriously and we should learn from today. If everyone does their part, I believe that it would be better for both the teachers and students. Please pass this message on to our classmates. Thanks.

    ~Vern

    Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog templates Designed by EZwpthemes
Converted into Blogger Templates by Theme Craft